Full Time Food Facility Production, Assembly & Packaging APPLY NOW
430 Washington Junction Rd, Hancock, ME 04640 Production 14 - 17 usd / hour Full time Year round
About the Position
Full time: Monday - Friday, generally 8am - 4pm
Our production & packaging team members are responsible for quality control, handling, packing and assembling items that will be sold on our website and in retail stores nationally. It's the responsibility of this position to assess quality of raw materials before packing & to run small equipment safely.
Team members will be cross trained in different areas for opportunities in job variety. This position can grow based on the interests and skills of the individual. We want you to enjoy working here as a future employee-owner!
- Must be able to lift up to 55 lbs
- Work fast & efficient
- Perform a multitude of repetitive tasks that allow each day to feel different
- Perform lite data entry into our ERP inventory system
- Assembling- raw material to final product
- Running small equipment
- Great attention to detail: noticing discrepancies in material, system or packaging on a day to day basis.
- Must work well with others! This is a highly teamed-based role - you will be working in collaboration with a small team to complete the tasks of the day.
- Must be adaptive! Sometimes things don't work the way we expect, or sometimes we try something a new way. An adaptive attitude towards change, new tasks, or situations is highly valued.
- Must be able to communicate clearly. Want to try something new? Are you not comfortable with a task? Being able to voice your ideas and needs is important to us. We value your input.
- We are a scent-free and organic facility. This means that smoking as well as the use of scented detergents, perfumes/colognes, etc are prohibited on the property.
Personal Interests or skills - not essential:
- Minor maintenance, fixing & problem solving
- An interest in health food or love of food
- Warehouse experience
- A love of our environment & community
Work environment & culture:
- We are a “slow growth” company where patience & persistence are at the heart of our sustainable practices
- We have a unique culture, with many long-term employees, who are friendly, nurturing and collaborative
- We believe in work life balance, transparency & personal growth
- We enjoy good food (staff lunch, etc.), laughter & hard work
- We share goals as a 100% employee owned business
- Team camaraderie: accommodating for unique situations
- Employee healthy living is supported & nurtured
Maine Coast Sea Vegetables offers:
- Paid time off and holidays
- Paid break time
- Competitive wages
- Some benefits; vision & dental, etc.
- Potential to become an employee-owner
- Flexibility for the right candidate with planning and communication
Tell us why you'd be a great addition to our team!
|||430 Washington Junction Rd, Hancock, ME 04640|||Production||||||e5Rd_kOR1NqycxxB|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||range||||||14|||17|||true