Full Time Food Production Associate APPLY NOW
SEEKING COVID CONSCIOUS TEAM MEMBER!
About the Food Production Associate Position
Our production associates are responsible for quality control, handling, packing and assembling items that will be sold on our website and in retail stores nationally. It's the responsibility of this position to assess quality of raw materials before packing & to run small equipment safely. A 'jack of all trades' would fit in well here.
This job can grow based on the interests and skills of the individual.
We prioritize job diversity and employee growth - we want you to enjoy working here as a future employee-owner!
Food Production Associate Responsibilities
- Lifting up to 55 lbs
- Work fast & efficient
- Performing repetitive tasks for several hours at a time
- Performing lite data entry into a computer
- Running small equipment
- Great attention to detail
Food Production Associate Requirements
- Must work well with others! This is a highly teamed-based role - you will be working in conjunction with a small team to complete the tasks of the day.
- Must be adaptive! Sometimes things don't work the way we expect, or sometimes we try something a new way. An adaptive attitude towards change, new tasks, or situations is highly valued.
- Must be able to communicate clearly. Want to try something new? Are you not comfortable with a task? Being able to voice your ideas and needs is important to us.
- We are a scent-free and organic facility. This means that smoking as well as the use of scented detergents, perfumes/colognes, etc are prohibited on the property.
Interests or skills that might apply
- Minor maintenance, fixing & problem solving on occasion
- An interest in health food or love of food
- A sense of humor
Maine Coast Sea Vegetables offers:
- Paid time off and Holidays
- Competitive wages
- Some benefits
- Potential to become an employee-owner
- Flexibility for the right candidate
Tell us why you'd be a great addition to our team!