Yield: 4-6 servings
- 2-3 Apples, cut into chunks (approx. 2 Cups)
- 1 1/2 C Celery, chopped
- 1/2 C Walnuts, chopped or Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/4 C Raisins
- Bed of Lettuce for serving
- 1/4 C Mayonnaise or Plain Yogurt
- 1 T Lemon Juice or Vinegar
- 1 tsp Honey or other sweetener
- 1/8 C Dulse Flakes
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Chop apples, celery, and walnuts (leave pumpkin seeds whole, if using) and place in a large mixing bowl. Add raisins and gently mix. In a separate bowl, blend the dressing ingredients together until fully incorporated. Pour over the salad and toss to coat. Let stand for about 20 minutes to allow the dulse to soften and the flavors to meld.
Serve in individual bowls over a bed of lettuce and Enjoy!