Transform your skincare routine with Planet Botanicals' Artisanal Seaweed Dream Cream. Made with freshly harvested seaweed from the waters of Kettle Cove, Maine, this dreamy cream is rich in natural sea minerals and amino acids that leave your skin silky soft and hydrated. Seaweed is known for its soothing properties, making this cream especially suitable for sensitive skin.
Water infusion of Maine seaweed (bladderwrack, sea lettuce, sugar kelp, Irish moss and rockweed), Ugandan shea butter, sunflower oil, vegetable glycerin, cetearyl alcohol and cetearyl glucoside (natural plant-based emulsifiers), hibiscus flowers, calendula flowers, glucono delta lactone, potassium sorbate, xanthan gum, pure steam distilled essential oils of Litsea cubeba, Lavender officials, cedarwood and lemongrass.
We ship to every US state and territory as well as Canada. We do not ship anywhere else at this current time.
We offer free shipping on orders over $50 in the contiguous US and a flat shipping fee of $10 for orders that don't meet that threshold.
We only ship from our facility in Hancock, Maine. Most orders will be processed within two business days of receiving them. You can expect to receive your order within 3 to 8 business days after processing. We'll send you an email with a tracking number on the day your package leaves our warehouse.
Please note that holidays or weather may affect shipping times.
The map below shows estimated delivery times from our location using UPS ground. Orders usually leave our facility by 2pm Monday-Friday.
For international purchases, you can find a selection of our products on iHerb.com
Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and US Territories
For orders outside of the contiguous US, there will be a $10.00 shipping and handling fee.
We typically use the US Postal Service for deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, and other US Territories.
Shipping to Canada:
There will be a $25.00 shipping and handling fee for all orders to Canada.
Keep in mind that any duties or import taxes charged by customs are the responsibility of the customer, we can't calculate them before shipment.
Shipping internationally by a freight forwarder:
Maine Coast Sea Vegetables will not be responsible for any damage or loss that happens to orders after they are received and shipped to the end customer by a freight forwarder.
We can only provide a replacement or refund for goods that were delivered to a freight forwarder, but not beyond.
CANCELLATIONS AND ORDER CHANGES
If you need to change your order, you can create a second order and we'll cancel the original one.
Alternatively, you can contact us and we'll edit the original order and send you a link to update your payment.
Cancellations must be made within 24 hours of the original order.
WHERE'S MY PACKAGE?
Please understand once an item is shipped, it is the responsibility of the carrier to deliver packages on time and without damage. Please review USPS or UPS shipping policy.
- Shipping companies are experiencing delays due to labor shortages. Please be patient and track your package.
- If tracking information shows the package was delivered but you do not have it, check with neighbors and your local carrier before contacting us.
- If the package cannot be located, a minimum of 15 days must have passed (from expected delivery date) before we can consider a refund, reship or file a claim.
- We cannot file a claim until enough time has passed, you've contacted your carrier, then you've contacted us, and we've contacted the carrier, and they declare the package is truly lost.
WHAT CARRIERS DO YOU USE?
We ship UPS or USPS at our discretion, offering both package tracking and reliable delivery.
We MUST have a street address to ship UPS
PO Boxes default ship to USPS.
Please email us a note, including your name and order number, if your location requires one type of shipping
We use environmentally friendly materials, such as recycled craft packing paper and reusable cardboard boxes.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Our team wants to make sure you're happy with your purchase. If any of the following issues arise, please contact us within 30 days of purchase (USA purchases).
- If the packaging is defective, the product was shipped incorrectly, or the product is spoiled, you will receive a full refund (including shipping if applicable) to your credit card or original payment method.
- If the product was damaged in transit, take pictures, keep the packaging, and contact the appropriate shipper. Remember that once an item is shipped, it is the responsibility of the carrier to deliver it on time and without damage.
- For other issues, depending on the situation, you may receive a refund for the cost of the product only. Return shipping costs are the customer's responsibility. Please do not return product packages without authorization. You must contact us within 30 days of purchase.
We cannot accept a return for an opened bag of product, and will only consider refunds or exchanges on a case by case basis.
If you purchased MCSV products from a different location, please return them to the original store where you bought it.
For Canada: Unfortunately, we cannot offer returns for items purchased on the web store and shipped outside of the United States.
For any other return or refund questions, you can contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 207-412-0094 Monday-Friday between 10am & 4pm EST.