Baseball-style hat with the Maine Coast Sea Vegetables company name embroidered on the front.
- 100% organic cotton
- One size fits all
- Adjustable closure with brass slider and hidden tuck-in
Order changes will result in our cancelling your original order and you placing a new order. Cancellations must be requested within 24 hours of the original order.
Holidays or Mother Nature may delay shipments.
We ship solely from our facility in rural Hancock, Maine. Most orders will be processed within two business days upon order receipt. In most cases, you will receive your order in 3 to 8 business days after processing. An email containing your shipment tracking number will be sent to your provided email the day your package leaves our warehouse.
Below is a UPS ground shipment map that shows estimated delivery times from our location. Shipments generally leave our facility by 2pm Monday - Friday.
Where’s my package? It’s taking too long to arrive.
- The shipping companies continue to have delays, mostly due to labor shortages; please be patient and proactive about tracking your package.
- If the provided tracking information shows delivered and you don’t have your package; look in all the places it “could be”, check with your neighbors, then call your local carrier. We cannot help in this situation.
- If it still cannot be located; a minimum of 15 days must have passed (from expected delivery date) before we can consider a refund, reship or file a claim.
- We cannot file a claim until enough time has passed, you’ve contacted your carrier, then you’ve contacted us and we’ve contacted the carrier and they declare the package is truly lost.
What carrier do you use for shipping?
- We ship UPS or USPS at our discretion, offering both package tracking and reliable delivery.
- We MUST have a street address to ship UPS.
- PO Boxes default ship to USPS.
- Please email us a note, including your name and order number, if your location requires one type of shipping.
We offer free shipping within the contiguous United States on orders over $50.00!
We require an order minimum of $15.00 and a $10.00 flat rate for any order under $50.00
Where do you ship?
We ship to every US state and Canada. We do not ship internationally (other than to Canada).
Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii & Puerto Rico:
There will be a $10.00 shipping and handling fee for orders outside on the contiguous US. We usually ship US Postal Service for deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico (& Military bases). All orders have a $15.00 minimum.
Shipping to Canada:
There will be a $25.00 shipping and handling fee for all orders to Canada. All orders have a $15.00 order minimum. Any applicable duty or import tax at customs is the responsibility of the customer and cannot be calculate by us prior to shipment.
Shipping internationally by a freight forwarder:
Maine Coast Sea Vegetables will not be responsible for damage or loss that occurs to orders after they are received and shipped to the end customer by a freight forwarder. MCSV will only be able to provide a replacement of, or refund for, any goods delivered to a freight forwarder, but not beyond.
What kind of packing materials do you use?
We use environmentally friendly materials, such as recycled craft packing paper and reusable cardboard boxes.
For any other shipping questions: Email email@example.com or call 207-412-0094 and use option 8 once you get the auto attendant. (There is usually someone in the department from Monday–Friday, 10 AM–2 PM EST). Generally shipments leave our facility by 2 PM.
Returns and Refunds
Our staff strives to make your purchase experience satisfactory. Should any of the following problems arise, contact us within 30 days of purchase (USA only).
For defective packaging, incorrectly shipped product or spoilage (because we're human and do occasionally make mistakes), you will receive a full refund (shipping expense included if applicable), to your credit card or original payment method.
For damaged in transit product (the box is clearly in bad shape). If you did not refuse delivery; then take pictures, keep the packaging and contact the appropriate shipper. Once an item is shipped it is the responsibility of the USPS or UPS to deliver on time and without damage. Please review USPS or UPS shipping policy.
Other: based on the situation you may receive a refund for the cost of the product only, return shipment costs are the responsibility of the customer. Please do not return product packages without authorization. You must contact us within 30 days of purchase.
We cannot accept a return for an opened bag of product and will only consider refunds or exchanges on a case by case basis.
For MCSV products not purchased directly from us, please return those to the location originally purchased.
Canada: Unfortunately we cannot offer returns for items purchased on the web store which have been shipped outside of the United States.